Ready To Take The Next Step?
Upgrade and Unlock Access To The Bali Mastermind Retreat : Behind The Scenes
**Enrolment is ONLY available to Level 2 Students and Graduates
Bali Mastermind Retreat : Behind The Scenes
If you were unable to join us at the 2019 Bali Mastermind Retreat, this is your opportunity to get access to 4 of the modules that were taught at this event.
Please note, this course contains 4 of the Calibrate Techniques covered during the week long event, and does not include any of the experiential sessions or live classes that were held at the retreat.
To find out more about attending the AMN Mastermind Retreat : 2022, in Mexico please email email@example.com
Traumatic Brain Injury
Learning Outcomes :
- To understand; the impact of Traumatic Brain injury (TBI) on the brain, health and lifestyle
- The impact of acute ad chronic stress on the brain, health and lifestyle
- The basic physiology of the Glial system, Microglia, Astrocytes, Schwann Cells and Oligodendrocytes
- The basic physiology of Neuronal Mitochondria
- The basic physiology of Oxidative stress within the brain
- How to identify and assess for dysfunction associated with sustained Glial cell activation throughout the brain, brainstem, enteric and peripheral nervous systems
- How to identify and assess for dysfunction associated with sustained uncoupling of the Neuronal Mitochondria (NMU) within the brain, brainstem, enteric and peripheral nervous systems
- How to identify and calibrate inflammatory, Immune, Limbic and subtle energy correlations to any Glial or NMU finding
- How to identify the Priority Primary Casual Reference Point (PPCRP)
- The best recommendations concerning nutrition, exercise, meditation, nature and supplementation for those who have suffered TBI and or acute or chronic stress